Skip to content
- For data collection in ARC-funded project investigating the role of lianas in rainforest recovery.
- Opportunities from May-July (1-10 weeks).
- Assist with a variety of ecological methods: vegetation census, botanical identification, invertebrate sampling.
- Some expenses covered (including accommodation and transport to Mission Beach field site)
- Fieldwork can be physically challenging but provides the opportunity to gain valuable experience while living and working in a beautiful, biodiverse region!
- Please email: email@example.com if interested or with any further questions.